Frequently Asked Questions
What is Bujeti?
Bujeti is a comprehensive financial management platform designed for African businesses. Our platform simplifies expense management, provides corporate banking solutions, and offers real-time financial insights.
What problems does Bujeti address?
Bujeti addresses challenges such as paper-based workflows, manual financial processes, and disconnected systems. We aim to unlock success for your business by optimizing cash flow, enhancing budgeting and forecasting, ensuring compliance, preventing resource misallocation, and supporting your scaling endeavors.
Which industries does Bujeti cover?
Bujeti caters to a diverse range of industries, including Agriculture, Technology, Travel & Hospitality, Logistics, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Construction, Retail, Media, and Entertainment.
Who are the primary users of Bujeti?
Bujeti serves as the financial sidekick for CEOs, CFOs, COOs, Finance Managers, Accountants, Team Managers, and Team members/Employees.
What can I do on Bujeti?
Bujeti provides features like Cash Management, Expenses Workflows, and Payments, including Multicurrency payout, Payables Management, Bank Transfer, Batch Payment, Bills Payment, and Corporate Cards.
What does it cost to use Bujeti?
All new users get a 3-month free access with unlimited features. This includes exclusive access to the customer support Slack Channel, early access to new features, priority for features requests, cross-communication benefits, and an exclusive referral package. For more information, see our pricing page.
What happens after the 3-month free access period?
After the free access period, you can explore Bujeti's subscription plans, each tailored to meet your specific business needs. Here are the available plans:
- Start Plan: is ideal for small teams of up to 5 members, providing access to essential features at no subscription cost, with free deposits and a standard N25 fee for outward payments.
- Growth Plan: is tailored for growing businesses, offering expanded capabilities, free deposits. and custom roles for team management. The monthly cost is ₦25,000 (or ₦250,000/year). There is a standard N25 fee for outward payments.
- Scale Plan: provides unlimited access and customisation for larger enterprises with extensive financial management requirements. The standard N25 fee for outward payments, still applies.
Why should I trust Bujeti with my money?
We do not hold any funds directly. Funds are held by our CBN-regulated bank partners.
- We are also backed by high-profile investors like Y Combinator, Entrée Capital, Voltron Capital, and others.
- Finally, Africa’s industry leaders and businesses like you trust us. You should too.
Why should I trust Bujeti with my data?
We adhere to national (NDPR) and international (GDPR) data protection standards. No data is shared with any third party for commercial purposes.
Who are the founders of Bujeti?
Bujeti was incorporated on February 15, 2022, and was founded by Cossi Achille AROUKO and Samy Paul CHIBA.
- Achille has over 9 years of engineering experience, including more than 3 years at Paystack, Achille is a 3-time founder in Fintech and AI. He led the Commerce/Subscriptions and Invoicing team at Paystack.
- Samy holds two MSc degrees in Business Administration, and brings valuable experience from Ariane Group and previously served as the CEO of SmartSoft Europe. At Bujeti, he ensures compliance and the smooth operation of processes.
Still have questions?
Our friendly team are always ready to help.